Page maintained to track all activities that we do. Updated by Heartin and Sneha.
- Created a reposiroty in bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/heartin/expense-tracker
- Added user Sneha with write access.
- Downloaded and instaled git, sourcetreeapp in local. Sourcetree also generated ssh keys.
- Added ssh public key to bitbucket.
- If you add keys to repo, you will only get read only access. Instead need to add to your user settings.
- Cloned the repo through ssh.
- Created a sring boot maven project from start.spring.io and added it to repo clone. Copied the .gitignore created automatically by Intellij for another spring boot maven project into the repo.
- Pushed the changes.